Bonvoyage Pacific Dawn W828 3rd October

gizzigoo

it's caseyoz isn't it...haven't got a chance to look through but I'm sure it's caseyoz????

Kaseyoz (Karon) is going :) , but Karmac (Karen) isnt:(

although she will get a kick out of seeing her name on there:p

whoops, sorry Gratz just realised it was the spelling you were wondering about

Chez

xx

no sorry I actually didn't see Kaseyoz on there initially and i thought she had accidentally put on Karen instead of Karons name :confused:

don't mind me......just hard to keep up and get it right witha 2 year old tugging at my arm "pick me up mummy, pick me up"

Hope everyone that is going has a wonderful cruise.

My husband is in Sydney at the moment for a conference and I think I've convinced him to head down to the Harbour tomorrow to see her (and take photos of course!!!) ... he's staying at Darling Harbour - so shouldn't be too difficult for him!!!:):)

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself!!! We just have. I can't believe it is nearly over. We have had a fantastic time and enjoyed several perks being Cruise Critics, including a free copy of our CC group photo and a personal tour of the gallery (was really happy about this when I saw the queue for the public one), plus Megan (CruiseW827) got some extra perks as the group organiser but I will let her share about these.

I'll post more when I get home.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

from live onboard Pacific Dawn:D

You can overdo the cocktails? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

Thanks for the good wishes. I am so excited about it and it will be lovely to be back on the Dawn to check out all the improvements since the maiden voyage last November.

I can't wait to be back at sea.

Thanks again

Thank you everybody and a special thank you to Glenda (we loved the card) We will keep an eye out for Karmac lol and we will let you how many cocktales Bushtail has (wink wink)

Peter & Cheryl

Thanks for the lovely card Glenda. it is nice to finally see my name on one!!!

Thanks also to everyone else for the good wishes, it has been fun learning about a new ship.

We will certainly need those cocktails to keep us cool. Hope the storm stays away until we have left the heads.

see you all when we get back

Bon Voyage!,

Just found out this morning that my cousins Mother and Father inlaw will be on this cruise.

There names are Kerry & Ken Johnstone from Perth. Actually Kerry is going on my Rhapsody March 09 cruise.

Cheers,

Trish

Glenda, you had better quickly take Karmac's name off before she see's it!! She might think she is really going........hate for her to show up tomorrow without a ticket:p :eek:

Chez

xx

Damn!!! I didn't see it. I would have got all excited & started packing if I did:D .

Damn!!! I didn't see it. I would have got all excited & started packing if I did:D .

Your name is still on there Karen, quick hurry up, you might still make it:p

Glenda's clever creation is on post 1

Chez

xx

Archived