Want A Price Reduction

N&J

CALL YOU TA - YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!!! :D My husband and I will be cruising on Splendor November 21 we booked thru TA. I check our TA website all the time for price changes. Everytime I have called and they have changed it to the lower rate. Now that we have paid our cruise about 1 month ago and yesterday saw a price reduction (again), so today I called informed and now we have $100 obc (since we already paid) which is fine with us. So since we booked this cruise and all the price reductions we have saved about $500.00. We are very happy because during these time we will take any saving we can. :D

So if you have booked a cruise, even if you paid in full it does not hurt to call for the discount - the saving we get will be paying for drinks, excursions, gambling or shopping - every little helps :D

CALL YOU TA - YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!!! :D My husband and I will be cruising on Splendor November 21 we booked thru TA. I check our TA website all the time for price changes. Everytime I have called and they have changed it to the lower rate. Now that we have paid our cruise about 1 month ago and yesterday saw a price reduction (again), so today I called informed and now we have $100 obc (since we already paid) which is fine with us. So since we booked this cruise and all the price reductions we have saved about $500.00. We are very happy because during these time we will take any saving we can. :D

So if you have booked a cruise, even if you paid in full it does not hurt to call for the discount - the saving we get will be paying for drinks, excursions, gambling or shopping - every little helps :D

I'd call mine for a reduction but I think they'd just laugh since i am booked on the only cruise that has increased in price.:(

Bill

We are going on the Triumph Nov 16th. I notice that Nov 2nd has dropped about $100. Do you think 16th will shortly drop as the weeks go on? I take it that it is worthwhile to keep checking?

I've got my cabin allocation and it's an 8D. It's not my fault they've upgraded me to Lido Deck - would they take that into consideration in a price drop situation?

We are going on the Triumph Nov 16th. I notice that Nov 2nd has dropped about $100. Do you think 16th will shortly drop as the weeks go on? I take it that it is worthwhile to keep checking?

I've got my cabin allocation and it's an 8D. It's not my fault they've upgraded me to Lido Deck - would they take that into consideration in a price drop situation?

If you look on your guest confirmation it will show you the category your fare is based on, this may or may not be the category of your actual room. If the base category price changes that will be the effective price.

I have an 8G room based on a 8E rate (I think that's a standard past guest upgrade) The current price structure has a lower rate for 8G (upgraded to 8I), but no 8G rooms available to upgrade from 8E. Confused? I wanted the 8G rate and declined the upgrade (I booked 10 months ago for a specific room) and put $120 into the old accountarooney. It took a while to sell this to the Carnival guy on the phone, but it worked.

Archived