limo -town car sevice to port canaveral

3lilkids

Hello Everyone,

I knew i saw a post that listed limo-town car services that cruisers have used and had good luck with. I cant find the post. I remember one was Tiffany's?

Can anyone help?

thank in advance..

or just pointing me towards the thread will help

i have to book by next friday and wthe rental and the gas. may be cheaper to get a car. I called Payless and they had a van 100.00 for one way..

We always use Florida Towncar Service. It used to be $180 roundtrip from Airport to Port.

We have used them at least 5 times with never any problems.

This last time it was $125.00 one way from Disney Resort (Wilderness Lodge) to Port.

But their prices still show $180 for roundtrip on their web site.

If you call them, say hi to JC for me. :D He helped us keep our Disney cruise a surprise from the kids. He was in on it and played along...acted like we were going to the airport.

http://www.floridatowncar.com

We cruise on October 12th (can't wait!!) and there are 8 of us to get from a hotel near the airport to the cruise ship. After much pondering, thinking and pricing, I felt like a Van shuttle service was the way to go. It would have taken 2 rental cars. . . We're going with the one that Passporter's recommended. www.quicksilver-tours.com They are quoting $252 for a large van, a car seat, includes all taxes,tips, tolls, etc. roundtrip to and from the port. Many of the other ones charge extra for all of the above. Also, they will make a 30 minute stop at a drug store/grocery store to pick up a few last minute items we didn't want to pack in the luggage on the plane (sun screen :) )

Sounds pricey, but it is a lot less $$ than Disney's Magical express and less hassle than renting 2 cars. We won't know how good their service is until Oct. 12th and on Oct. 16th, but they come highly recommended and so far they have been nice to work with.

I always use Sunray http://www.sunraytransportation.com

They have SUVs and comfortably held 4 adults with lots of luggage. We could've had 5 or 6 people. They include a free grocery stop (as does Tiffany, but Tiffany doesn't have SUVs, at least the last time I used them.).

FL Tours is OK. I've used them, but they tend to be on the expensive side. Probably because they are part of the DISboard cult.

I don't work for Sunray, but we have been exclusively using Bob and Roger since 2006, at least 2-3x per year.

They have always been extremely flexible with us when we needed an unscheduled stop to pick up prescriptions or when our outbound flight was delayed and we wanted more time at the resort, etc.

We used Quicksilver Tours & Transportation last April for a Land and Sea vacation. We were very, very happy with their service. It was $342 for a three way reservation. That included the tip. They picked us up from Orlando International Airport, made a free 30 minute grocery store stop, then took us to our hotel in Disney World. The next portion was the pick-up from our hotel and drop-off at Port Canaveral. Then, the last portion was the pick-up after the cruise and back to the airport. It was absolutely seamless. The drivers were all very friendly.

We are using them again this coming February for a 7 day Disney cruise. The price is $390 for basically the same thing. They will pick us up at the airport and take us to a grocery store and then a Cocoa Beach hotel. The next portion is a pick-up after the cruise and they will take us to our hotel at Disney World. The last portion is the pick-up at the hotel and then back to the airport.

We always use Lorden Trasportation for our needs--be it to the port or a night on the town. They are extremely competitive, and we've found thier service to be the best of the services we've used over the years.

Archived