Navigator: Steam room working o.k???

To anyone who has very recently (within the last month of so) sailed the Navigator and used the men's steam room facilities:

Was the steam room fully-operational and available throughout the entire cruise?

"Steaming" is a very relaxing activity for me while cruising, but, unfortunately, I've encountered situations where RCI was spotty at maintaining these facilities in good working order. I'm especially concerned since the vessel will be entering drydock in January, '09 and if there's been a problem, they may just "leave it" until the work in January (trust me...it's been known to happen).

Much obliged to anyone who can share RECENT information.

Cheers!

Gigglewolf

To anyone who has very recently (within the last month of so) sailed the Navigator and used the men's steam room facilities:

Was the steam room fully-operational and available throughout the entire cruise?

"Steaming" is a very relaxing activity for me while cruising, but, unfortunately, I've encountered situations where RCI was spotty at maintaining these facilities in good working order. I'm especially concerned since the vessel will be entering drydock in January, '09 and if there's been a problem, they may just "leave it" until the work in January (trust me...it's been known to happen).

Much obliged to anyone who can share RECENT information.

Cheers!

Gigglewolf

Where do you see that the ship is going into Drydock in Jan 09. The RCCL website shows sailings throughout Jan-Feb-March. Please clarify. Thanks.

I had seen a mention of the Jan., '09 drydock in another thread (don't remember which one), but I prefer to verify with RCI, so I called them.

They confirmed the drydock for Jan., '09, but did not provide specific dates.

If anyone has information to share with regard to my original post it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Archived