My Princess being 'upgraded'

cdngrl

my princess is unavailable until 1 pm pacific time tomorrow!

oh my goodness, what will i do if i can't check my personalizer every hour...oh i have it bad.

EDIT:

very wierd. i can access cruise personalizer but it won't let me go to my princess from there. and i can check out new bookings. wonder what they're working on then?

oh my goodness, what will i do if i can't check my personalizer every hour...oh i have it bad.

EDIT:

very wierd. i can access cruise personalizer but it won't let me go to my princess from there. and i can check out new bookings. wonder what they're working on then?

The Princess site used to be down like this about two or three weekends each month. Never noticed any changes made to the site after whatever they were doing was done.

You'll just have to take a deep breathe and wait until it's available again. ;)

I don't know if I can survive without checking my personalizer constantly! (waiting for cabin assignment)

That must be some upgrade/maintenance to be down for the next 18hrs!

That's about normal. I have been surprised as it has been quite a few months since I have seen them do this. Honestly, I swear, it used to happen a couple times a month, as everyone would get upset because they couldn't check their bookings and they would post here about it.

Why not search for another cruise in the meantime? ? ? ;)..:D

EDIT:

Maybe they're doing a a tweaking here and there. :confused:..:)

Don't worry it will be up and running in no time.

i'd like to go back on it tomorrow and see some fabulous changes! hah, dreaming!

also dreaming (don't worry, not expecting) of an upgrade as i just downgraded my cabin to an interior yesterday. saved $600. sigh.... but the car needs tires and i had to pay university tuition this week.

That's about normal. I have been surprised as it has been quite a few months since I have seen them do this. Honestly, I swear, it used to happen a couple times a month, as everyone would get upset because they couldn't check their bookings and they would post here about it.

It was down at night every weekend.

I don't need to look that often; however, I want it when I want it there. :eek:

i'd like to go back on it tomorrow and see some fabulous changes! hah, dreaming!

also dreaming (don't worry, not expecting) of an upgrade as i just downgraded my cabin to an interior yesterday. saved $600. sigh.... but the car needs tires and i had to pay university tuition this week.

I'm so with you on this -- me, too. Downgraded my terrific C-class OCV for an inside because the car stereo speakers blew out (can't drive a convertible without music, especially Steppenwolf's Born to be Wild or anything by Santana!). Sigh. Oh, well, we can both survive an inside, right? Even if we have to start a support group just for the two of us.

I'm so with you on this -- me, too. Downgraded my terrific C-class OCV for an inside because the car stereo speakers blew out (can't drive a convertible without music, especially Steppenwolf's Born to be Wild or anything by Santana!). Sigh. Oh, well, we can both survive an inside, right? Even if we have to start a support group just for the two of us.

What great music to drive to! Heard Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride

just yesterday on the way home from work. Had forgotten how good they were! Sure beats the heck out of some music now (synthesized stuff).

BTW, got into the website just fine this morning and STILL not assignment, no fantastic upgrade. Oh well. They probably needed to repair the site because I broke it!

so our cars will have what they need and we will be the founding members of "i gave up my rockin ov". which we will have to come up with a VERY cool name for! maybe princess will put us in the patter....

btw, still love to drive to my 'stuck-in-the-70's' bat out of hell cd.

Those posts are maybe what slows the CC boards???

so our cars will have what they need and we will be the founding members of "i gave up my rockin ov". which we will have to come up with a VERY cool name for! maybe princess will put us in the patter....

btw, still love to drive to my 'stuck-in-the-70's' bat out of hell cd.

Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife!

Oh, Meat Loaf totally rocks! I love "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights"! In college, my sorority sisters and I would crank it up and sing along really loudly. An iconic song -- and definitely a good convertible tune! cdngrl, I love "Gave Up My Rockin' OV" as a group name -- it should absolutely be featured in the Patter. I personally am taking a photo of my inside cabin and showing it to my car when I get home: "See this? This is your fault!" Do guilt trips work on Toyotas?

We they find I have a TA they say I need to call them, they can't help.:mad:

We just call the 800 number and ask what we want to know. It seems to work fine and they don't seem bothered by the calls. It is customer service and we are customers

Archived