Halloween Parties for Cruises Starting Mid-October

Kreeb

The following is copied from John Heald's blog from yesterday:

Carnival has the best Halloween parties at sea…….bar none. And not just on Halloween night but for two weeks leading up to the event, with contests, prizes and lots of surprises. In fact, some of the ships will be starting next week and I know that the entertainment team has put a lot of effort into making this a great event.

Carnival has the best Halloween parties at sea…….bar none. And not just on Halloween night but for two weeks leading up to the event, with contests, prizes and lots of surprises. In fact, some of the ships will be starting next week and I know that the entertainment team has put a lot of effort into making this a great event.

How do you find out which ships will be starting next week? We sailed about this same time last year and I e-mailed Carnival and they told me there was no way to know until we get on board. A little to late to be getting a costume together. I'm guessing not, since we are so early in the month, but it would be nice to know.

That has to be a great time to cruise.

We cruised on the Glory a couple years ago the week before Halloween. They celebrated Halloween one night during the cruise. The ship was decorated, they had Halloween photo backdrops, special desserts in the dining room, Halloween martinis, a costume party for the kids, trick or treating, an adult costume contest, and the staff were dressed in costumes. It really was a fun time.

We are cruising on the Glory this Saturday and are hoping they will be celebrating Halloween during our cruise.

I'll be sailing on Fantasy during Halloween week and I'm extremely excited. I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I heard the holiday parties on Carnival are great. I have my costume all picked out, just gotta hurry up and go buy it!

Do they have a halloween partys on the Paradise. We leave in 16 days. I cant wait.

It is my guess that ALL Carnival ships will have Halloween parties. My all-time favorite experience was the Halloween party on the Valor. I had a great costume and had my picture taken many, many times. I could barely walk from one bar to the next without being grabbed by people passing by, asking if they could have their picture taken with me!!:D:D

It is my guess that ALL Carnival ships will have Halloween parties. My all-time favorite experience was the Halloween party on the Valor. I had a great costume and had my picture taken many, many times. I could barely walk from one bar to the next without being grabbed by people passing by, asking if they could have their picture taken with me!!:D:D

What were you dressed up as?

We cruised on the Glory a couple years ago the week before Halloween. They celebrated Halloween one night during the cruise. The ship was decorated, they had Halloween photo backdrops, special desserts in the dining room, Halloween martinis, a costume party for the kids, trick or treating, an adult costume contest, and the staff were dressed in costumes. It really was a fun time.

We are cruising on the Glory this Saturday and are hoping they will be celebrating Halloween during our cruise.

Halloween Martinis-now we're talking.

We will be on the Fantasy's Oct. 23rd sailing-might have to give up my much loved Violetta and try a Halloween martini.

cute costume....did you make it yourself?

Yes, it was homemade. I bought 20 pink boas and hot glued them to a huge pink t-shirt. Bought a Mardi-gras mask that was pink, a little pink hat that had a flamingo head, yellow fishnet stockings and I was good to go. It was a very fun cruise!!!!!

Archived