Halloween Parties for Cruises Starting Mid-October

Kreeb

Love the costume, pungo! lol

We're boarding our cruise ON Halloween this year.....so that justified us to have two costumes. One to wear while boarding...up through Muster Drill & sail away and one for dinner and after dinner activities. We're really looking forward to it! :)

We have our Halloween cruise booked for next year, too.

We're sailing on the Conquest on the 26th. I'll have my 3 yr old and 8 yr old. We were told they'll have Costume Parties for the kids (and adults) and trick or treating. Halloween is the day we're in Cozumel, we leave at 6pm. Does anyone know more about what kinds of things they do, both for adults and kids? Everyone is saying they LOVE their Halloween cruise, tell me why! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am on the Star Princess sailing out of San Francisco on 10/31/08 with my fiance. I'm so excited to see if people dress up in costumes & if there are any special events on the ship. We are taking costumes and plan to make the best of it...and to top it off, it's my birthday!

Question:

If our 2nd formal.....Ooops, elegant night falls on Halloween, would they replace the 2nd elegant night for another night?

Thanks in advance!:)

We have cruised over halloween and had it fall on formal night and no, they didn't change it. Many wore their costumes...

I'm in a small group boarding the Inspiration for the H'ween weekend.

Witches, Reapers, Pirates... don't know what else butt we're all getting dressed up for a great time!

I spose we'll "recover" in Nachi Cocum the next day!

dk

Archived