Cabin Question

We leave in 18 days on the EOS- is there a way while we are on the ship to see different categories of rooms so we know where we want to be for next cruise? This is our first RCI cruise and would love to check out more of the fleet-- I have seen plenty of pics online but much better in person KWIM?

Thanks for the help

We leave in 18 days on the EOS- is there a way while we are on the ship to see different categories of rooms so we know where we want to be for next cruise? This is our first RCI cruise and would love to check out more of the fleet-- I have seen plenty of pics online but much better in person KWIM?

Thanks for the help

The only time to really do that is the day the cruise ends. If you have some time in the morning you could go to a specific cabin you want to see after it has been vacated. Cabin attendants may let you in to have a look. This is what I have done on past cruises. Be sure to do the research before the cruise so you know which cabin(s) you want to see!!!

Good Luck!

Great idea---

I would love to find a cabin that would work for our family of 4

Dh doesnt love to cruise as much as I do but we are going solo this month so hoping I can turn him around!!! ;-)

Any suggestions on what to look at? we have 2 small kids (4 and 17 mo) and would love something with a seperate bedroom or even just adjoining cabins and get 2

I have done 2 adults with one child in a regular cabin and to be honest it was too cramped since there was a crib to contend with

any suggestions would be great

Go join your roll and maybe you can set up a cabin crawl like we did. We had so much fun with our light up leis on running around the ship. We saw a inside, ov, JS, D1, E, aft cabin. GS corner aft and an Owner's suite which was gorgeous

Go join your roll and maybe you can set up a cabin crawl like we did. We had so much fun with our light up leis on running around the ship. We saw a inside, ov, JS, D1, E, aft cabin. GS corner aft and an Owner's suite which was gorgeous

Great idea Sue! I didn't even think of that :rolleyes: Hmmmm.......LOL!

I suggest you speak with the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. Sometimes if there are empty cabins on your sailing they'll give you a tour. If not, at the very least you can dicsuss your future needs and get their advice as well as a deck plan so you can explore on your own on disembarkation day.

Archived