Millennium cabin 6000, am I in trouble?

Traveller94

I booked an inside cabin guarantee for our Australia/New Zealand cruise next month because it was a great price, and I didn't really care where I was on the ship. (Or so I thought.) I recently noticed that I have been upgraded to an Ocean View. I was quite excited about it and quickly pulled up the deck plans to take a look. The cabin, Mille 6000, was strangely shaped, and looked like it might be bigger than the standard cabin, so I did a Cruise Critic search for it to find out. I didn't find out if it was bigger, but I did find out that it looks out on a deck crew and people have had problems with crew parties until 3 am keeping them from sleeping. This is my first cruise on Celebrity, and getting a cabin looking over the crew party area never occurred to me when I choose a guarantee. I am a light sleeper, and am one of those people who's a monster when they haven't gotten enough sleep. Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? Are these parties a common thing, or just a one night deal?

Thanks,

Stacy

Archived