OBC with 75 days of departure?

cruisin_rn

WOO HOO !!! :cool: Like I said in my own post, gotta luv that OBC. It has always been my opinion that you need to load both barrels of your gun with knowledge and facts in order to do business with anyone! Good for you for standing your ground!

WOO HOO !!! :cool: Like I said in my own post, gotta luv that OBC. It has always been my opinion that you need to load both barrels of your gun with knowledge and facts in order to do business with anyone! Good for you for standing your ground!

I totally agree with the above. I booked a hotel on Hotwire the other day that supposedly has smoking rooms and an indoor pool. When i called the hotel they had gone no smoking and the pool was under construction. I got the "All Sales are Final" line from Hotwire but i guess i emailed them till i became a pest!:eek:

They gave me a phone # to call and Eureka!, i got a refund!;)

I totally agree with the above. I booked a hotel on Hotwire the other day that supposedly has smoking rooms and an indoor pool. When i called the hotel they had gone no smoking and the pool was under construction. I got the "All Sales are Final" line from Hotwire but i guess i emailed them till i became a pest!:eek:

They gave me a phone # to call and Eureka!, i got a refund!;)

Surprised they gave you so much trouble.

I had a room booked for Amerisuites for our January cruise.

In the description it said it had self laundry. It was converted to a Hyatt Place and they no longer had the self laundry.

I wasn't even aware of it but they emailed me and offered my money back and a $50 credit towards future use on Hotwire.

Bill

I'm 62 days out and just received OBC for my cruise. I did find out why the TA might be giving you a hard time. My TA is a very good friend. She explained that they are paid their commissions ahead of sailing, so to get my OBC of $60, she would have to pay back to Carnival her comission on that with a business check---which by the time they received, they couldn't guarantee the OBC would be accurate if price went back up--OR I could accept the OBC for slightly (really slightly) lower which is minus her commission. I told her I'd accept a lower OBC (TAKE ANYTHING I CAN GET) and she needs to keep her comission (she was offering to give me the difference). She's done a lot of work for me.

I am sure the commission is the reason that she was reluctant to give me the OBC but she could have been honest with me. She was very nice but I work hard for my vacations and my money and I, just like everyone else like to get the most for my money. I am just thankful that everyone on here informed me of what to do.

Hi all,

This is my 1st time sailing with Carnival. I went and did the dp3 thing and the price went down $90.00. Now what do I do? Call my PVP or just call customer service for the OBC. It also stated that it was an upgrade from a 6B to a 6D....Please help, lol:confused: Do we get one, or both or what?

Thanks in advance....;)

Archived