Dry Cleaning

tgetz

I have seen many comments about HAL's laundry service, but not many about the dry cleaning. I am so picky about my dry cleaning, and woundn't expect HAL to do my better clothes, but what about jeans and nice slacks? What has your experience been with them? I send a lot of things to be dry cleaned so they will last longer, and i am real picky about my dry cleaning at home- read anal-. I know they must dot he ships' officers uniforms and they always look fine, so i am sure they can do it properly, jsut wondering if anyone has had really goo or really poor experiences.. as always thanks.

I have seen many comments about HAL's laundry service, but not many about the dry cleaning. I am so picky about my dry cleaning, and woundn't expect HAL to do my better clothes, but what about jeans and nice slacks? What has your experience been with them? I send a lot of things to be dry cleaned so they will last longer, and i am real picky about my dry cleaning at home- read anal-. I know they must dot he ships' officers uniforms and they always look fine, so i am sure they can do it properly, jsut wondering if anyone has had really goo or really poor experiences.. as always thanks.

Though we are not as picky about our dry cleaning we have always been very pleased with the services rendered on a Holland America ship.

Though we are not as picky about our dry cleaning we have always been very pleased with the services rendered on a Holland America ship.

We are also very picky and we send many items to our dry cleaners at home. However, I never gave HAL a second thought about whether their dry cleaners would do as good a job. After all, HAL services have always been top-notch to us and we have never been disappointed with their dry cleaning abilities. That said, I guess mistakes can happen anytime, but I would not worry about it.

Archived