Thanks Ncl!!

2country4u

WE ARE DOING A CHRISTMAS CRUISE FROM CHARLESTON ON THE MAJESTY THIS YEAR,I WENT TO SEE MY TA YESTERDAY ABOUT UPGRADING FROM A INSIDE CAT JJ AND THE PRICE.WELL LONG STORY SHORT WHEN SHE CALLED NCL TO ASK ABOUT PRICE THEY OFFERED A CAT CC OCEAN VIEW[OBSTRUCTED VIEW]FOR FREE.I COULD NOT PASS UP.:eek: THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST NCL CRUISE,BUT THEY HAVE WON SOME EARLY VOTES FROM ME ALLREADY!AGAIN THANKS NCL AND MY TA:D .

Majesty is classy and it is great you can sail her before she leaves the fleet. We had an obstructed view on her and it was nice to have natural lighting during the day. Love her tasteful interiors and smaller size. Hope you do to. She is a rare breed right now in cruise lines that cater to the mainstream market.

Thank You Everyone For The Nice Replies.i'm Sure We Will Love The Majesty.me And Dw Cruised A Smaller Ship In April On Royal[soverign Of The Seas]and Had A Blast,so We're Not Really Worried About The Size Matter Here.it Is A Cruise And The Whole Family Will Be Together To Celebrate Christmas.so You Can Bet It Will Be A Positive Review.again Thank You All For The Very Nice Replies.

WE ARE DOING A CHRISTMAS CRUISE FROM CHARLESTON ON THE MAJESTY THIS YEAR,I WENT TO SEE MY TA YESTERDAY ABOUT UPGRADING FROM A INSIDE CAT JJ AND THE PRICE.WELL LONG STORY SHORT WHEN SHE CALLED NCL TO ASK ABOUT PRICE THEY OFFERED A CAT CC OCEAN VIEW[OBSTRUCTED VIEW]FOR FREE.I COULD NOT PASS UP.:eek: THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST NCL CRUISE,BUT THEY HAVE WON SOME EARLY VOTES FROM ME ALLREADY!AGAIN THANKS NCL AND MY TA:D .

i wonder whats wrong with cat cc because I was just upgraded there too for thanksgiving cruise.

i wonder whats wrong with cat cc because I was just upgraded there too for thanksgiving cruise.

Nothing is wrong with them, they are actually the best non-suite cabins on the ship. Its easier for them to sell the lower grade cabins, then the higher prices ones, so they upgrade people in hopes of being able to sell the cheaper accomodations.

Happy Cruising!

Archived