Deck ?

Los_Lobos

Hello everyone, I have a balcony on upper deck mid on the Triumph and can get a two deck upgrade to forward part of ship, should I take this?

Are odd or even cabin #s portside?

Could we make an 11:00 a.m. flight out of Miami after our cruise?

Thanks, Les

I wouldn't take an 'upgrade' to move from the middle of the ship to the front of a ship on a higher deck. I think you'll be happier where you are.

If all goes well, you shouldn't have a problem making an 11:00am flight. I'm leaving Sunday on a cruise and I have a 10:30am return flight. The port is close to the airport so there shouldn't be a problem as long as the ship docs on time.

Thanks, Les

On Conquest, odd was starboard, even was port. port = 4 letters, so left when looking at deck plans.

11 am may be a tad early to go out of Miami, unless you carry off your luggage and hope no delays. We got to Ft. Lauderdale airport before 8 am.

I wouldn't take an 'upgrade' to move from the middle of the ship to the front of a ship on a higher deck. I think you'll be happier where you are.

I respectfully disagree. If you plan to frequent the Lido deck, a Verandah deck forward cabin is very convenient to the midship pools. Also, if you are in a forward cabin on that deck, you will definitely be both above and beneath other cabins (i.e., not below the pool deck chairs or the Lido buffet.)

DH and I were in a forward Verandah cabin on the Triumph a couple of years ago and loved it.

I had the same option... we opted to move up. I was concerned with having common areas below us and what kind of noise we may hear.

Our cabin on the Victory (Truimph's sister ship) ended up being on the Verandah and forward. Cabin 8248 to be exact. We loved the location so much that are in nearly the same spot on the Truimph! We never felt motion or heard noise. Great location IMO :)

Hello everyone, I have a balcony on upper deck mid on the Triumph and can get a two deck upgrade to forward part of ship, should I take this?

Definately take the upgrade unless they offer you an OBC instead of the upgrade. I would take the OBC and apply it toward my tips and/or DOTD's:D . We were on the Upper Deck on the Triumph and had no problems whatsoever. The other side of the coin is that the Verandah Deck is higher up giving you better views and you are closer to a lot of the activities.

Odd is the starboard side. Is there any Port (wine) left, is a way to remember that the port side is the left side of the ship facing forward.

Could we make an 11:00 a.m. flight out of Miami after our cruise?

If you do self assist and the ship gets into Miami on time you shouldn't have any problems with an 11 am flight.

Thanks, Les

Hope this helps.:D

Archived