In San Francisco or Sailing Out Saturday 10/11...Air Show

catmand

In case you are looking for more excitement, this is Fleet Week in San Francisco

http://www.military.com/fleetweek

If you are boarding Star Princess you should have GREAT seats for the air show starting at 12:30 with the Blue Angels flying at 3PM.

For anyone visiting the ship, have a great day. For those of you sailing, have a great day and a great cruise. Drop us a note and let us know how the new additions are.

Chuck

My girlfriend bought us tickets on the S.S. Jeremiah O'Brien for tomorrow. I will get to see the Star Princess, Parade of ships, and Blue Angles all from the middle of the bay. I can't wait. :D

It will be nice to see the Star, as I sail on the Golden in January. It was very cool to see such a big ship out of water too!

Our local news reported that the parade of ships will be cancelled due to wind and rough waters. As long as the STAR leaves, we are good to go and will try and report back. Dona

It's due to two Navy ships which were unable to make it to San Francisco on time.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/10/10/BA1713F5CE.DTL

It doesn't matter, I'll still be aboard the Star Princess watching the Blue Angels tomorrow.

Archived