Without getting EMOTIONAL- who is concierge on Pearl?

Kathylovescruises

Terry: :) I wondered the same thing..........unless the OP was referring to pax who post who say their concierge was horrible and then the responding pax who say we had that same concierge and he/she was great. The next thing you know, the original question from the OP is mired in muck!

To the OP - you may have better luck confirming the concierge closer to your sail date. The concierge that's on the Pearl now may be on vacation, rotated to another ship, etc.

i recently made a comment about the "World's Best Concierge' who treated my family like garbage, was rude and horrid. I said I did not have a good experience with this gent and I was pilaried, declared insane and excoriated on the board- obviously I didn't know what i was talking about!

So I wante NOOOO emotion, just an answer!

Thanks, Folks!

k

I am looking forward to my first consierge next February. Just having this perk sounds delightful. I might just hug them.

Donna.. we love having a Concierge and I hope you do to. We actually use the Concierge more than we do the Butler. I'm so excited for you about your Feb cruise. It is going to be fantastic.

Archived