Supper Club?

happyone082

Hello,

I keep reading about a Supper Club on Carnival ships...does this apply to all Carnival ships? We will be sailing on the Fantasy in December but I can't find any information about it. Are only certain people allowed to go to the Supper Club?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Lori

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no supper club on Fantasy Class Ships.

RIght now, they are on the Spirit Class, Conquest Class, Splendor and Dream.

Catrin

Hello,

I keep reading about a Supper Club on Carnival ships...does this apply to all Carnival ships? We will be sailing on the Fantasy in December but I can't find any information about it. Are only certain people allowed to go to the Supper Club?

Lori

.....Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Legend, Liberty, Miracle, Pride, Spirit, Splendor, Valor.

wasiii

Hello,

Lori

But if you are on a ship with a supper club, anyone can dine there for $30/pp cover charge. Its welllll worth it! :)

What kind of food is served in the supper club? What is the benefit of going there instead of the dining room for dinner? Would it be appropriate for an anniversary dinner? Is it all you can eat/drink for the 30 dollars?

Thanks!

Oh, I will be on the valor btw!

.....we have 16-20 people going to the supper club one night. There are a bunch of us celebrating birthdays during the cruise. I'm sure there will be plenty of threads about the Miracle Maniacs on the December 7 2008 sailing. Some good, some not so good.

:eek:

wasiii

An early Happy Birthday to ya!!

.....I take it you never got a call from Carnival about the price you got that morning of the 'glitch' prices that we lucked out on? I got the 5 day Destiny for 2 people for $451 total, not per person.

Just had to boast again.

wasiii

.....I take it you never got a call from Carnival about the price you got that morning of the 'glitch' prices that we lucked out on? I got the 5 day Destiny for 2 people for $451 total, not per person.

Just had to boast again.

wasiii

Boast away!!!! That was once in a lifetime I'll tell ya...

Nope..not a peep!!

We got our NYE cruise originally $2100 for $901...for 3 of us. Not bad for peak season!

Archived