Scales and Conditioner

R&D'sNona

:confused: Hi. First time cruiser here, but as a veteran Europe traveler we have learned to manage with ONE carry-on per person. So... I was wondering if they provide conditioner as well as shampoo in the rooms on NCL?

Second question - do they have scales at the gym/spa so we can watch our weight as we cruise? (Or did I just violate one of the Rules by even mentioning dieting while cruising?)

Thanks in advance - I'm also posting this Q on 2 other sections but woud appreciate as much help as possible from those who have gone before me.

:confused: Hi. First time cruiser here' date=' but as a veteran Europe traveler we have learned to manage with ONE carry-on per person. So... I was wondering if they provide conditioner as well as shampoo in the rooms on NCL?

Second question - do they have scales at the gym/spa so we can watch our weight as we cruise? (Or did I just violate one of the Rules by even mentioning dieting while cruising?)

Thanks in advance - I'm also posting this Q on 2 other sections but woud appreciate as much help as possible from those who have gone before me.[/quote']

Scales are available in the Torture Chamber (I mean Gym) on most cruise ships.

Don't remember conditioner on any NCL cruise. Possibly in the Suites, though.

Charlie

I weigh myself on the cruise every single day. BUT ... their scales are always different from mine at home. So when we board, I make a point of going up to the gym and getting my "baseline" weight.

My weight typically goes up 3-4 pounds, just from the additional sodium in the food ... so if you see that happen on about day 3, don't freak out!!! It disappears if you drink loads of water.

Archived