Preferences and Requests

dfobmw

Room Arrangement: Unknown

Dinner Seating: Main Dining Seating, No Waitlists

Cruise Celebrations: None

Linked Reservations: None

This is what I see when I log onto my cruise at RC website using the reservation number from my TA. There is no option to set these up. Do I have to call my preferences in to my TA?

if u set up reservation thru a travel agent, then they must submit request to Royal Caribbean. U can add info if u want, like if u want a table for two, the travel agent can request that.

Your TA should have asked you about all of the above when making the booking!

Well another family member booked our 6 rooms. We are 13 total on a family reunion. Mainly I wanted to see if all 13 of us could sit together in the MDR.

Well another family member booked our 6 rooms. We are 13 total on a family reunion. Mainly I wanted to see if all 13 of us could sit together in the MDR.

In that case, you definitely should see a list of other reservations listed under the Linked Reservations section. I booked my upcoming cruise thru a TA and there are 4 other reservation numbers listed in my LINKED list. This is how they know to seat you together. Call you TA and ask them to make sure to link the dining reservations. If you booked your air as part of the cruise, and all want to fly on the same flight, your reservations should be linked for air travel as well.

Archived