Sun Princess- Dec.2/04

howandhal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems months ago that we were on our cruise on the Sun Princess, as I look out the window at a raging blizzard at our home in Nova Scotia.

In any case, we had a great time. Our room was in a very good location, Aloha deck near the rear of the ship. We had breakfast on our balcony every morning.

The ship scheduled a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting on the second day, and although there were only four other people that showed up, we became friendly with one of the couples. As we chatted, it turns out that we have booked a room in A guest house in Puerto Vaarta for two weeks in February, almost next door to a condo they own!(Their main residence is in San Francisco.)

We also later met a couple from Harrisburg, Pa, but they were travelling with their parents, so we didn't spend much time with them.(I don't remember their names.)

The only disappointment really was that we didn't go to the Princess Cays.

Hopefully,it will be up and running soon for your cruise.

If you have any other comments or questions, you can e-mail me at howandhal@yahoo.com.

howandhal

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We were at the partner's parents on Long Island Sunday during that East Coast snow. Our Feb cruise was all we could think of. We are in Harrisburg, PA also. Too bad you didn't get the names of those guys. We might know them.

Archived