Early check-in for Grand Suite?

TC@SEA

We are sailing Liberty on the 25 October and would like to know what time we are allowed to board when staying in a Grand Suite.

I'm sure I have read many threads on here that state you are allowed to board early when staying in a suite but having read all the literature that I have received I can't see anything that actually states this.

Could some body please confirm one way or the other.

Many Thanks in advance for any information.

There's no "special" time for suite passsengers--Get to the pier at about 11-11:30 and you should be able to start boarding. That goes for ALL passengers--only the "suite" guests have a "suite check-in" line at most (not all) ports!

Yeah - 1:30pm...lol.

Like everyone else said, you can get in the suite check in line. When you get onboard the door to your hallway will be closed with a nice little sign saying something like no admittance until 1:30pm. And on most decks, there is a crew member standing at the door. ;)

On the flip side, we have been on other cruiselines who have welcomed us onboard and into our suite by noon. :D

We embarked Freedom (also Miami - same terminal as Liberty), as suite guests, a couple of weeks back.

We tried (foolishly) to drop our luggage off at 9.30am, but the porters were not taking luggage then (still sorting out disembarking passengers). We went back at 10.30am and successfully dropped our suitcases off. I wouldn't bother trying to drop them off any earlier than that...

We then returned the hire car, back at the port by about 11am. Were quickly through the x-ray machine (no seperate one for Suite guests). No queue for check-in. Quickly completed check-in (already checked in online). Round to the boarding area. Suites get priority boarding - so straight to the front of the queue. we were onboard by 11.25am.

As someone else has said, cabins/suites not available until 1pm.

Boo

Archived