Need help with wedding in Ocho Rios

die_hard

I need help. I just booked a surprise cruise for my fiance' and I in November. One of our stops is in Ocho Rios. I'm trying to also surprise her with a wedding on the beach...something she's always wanted. We're not wanting anything extravagent. All I need is a small ceremony on the beach, with witnesses, license, and pictures. I'm trying to do it with a budget of $600. Does anyone have any contacts, ideas....anything!!

I need help. I just booked a surprise cruise for my fiance' and I in November. One of our stops is in Ocho Rios. I'm trying to also surprise her with a wedding on the beach...something she's always wanted. We're not wanting anything extravagent. All I need is a small ceremony on the beach, with witnesses, license, and pictures. I'm trying to do it with a budget of $600. Does anyone have any contacts, ideas....anything!!

If that is your budget, you will not be able to go through TWE. I am sure someone on here can suggest a local WC but the cost of the ML could be as much as $200.00 or more. You will both have to apply and provide paperwork so talk to the WC about your surprise plans because your fiance may need to sign some paperwork prior to the cruise. You will also need two witnesses and they may charge you for them if you don't have any. Hopefully someone here can help! Good luck!

Hollidaygal mostly said it all! Definitely look around at local wedding coordinators and see if you can find anything within your budget. The hardest part is going to be the paperwork involved (marriage license), because even within the US these things need to be done in advance. Good luck, I'm sure she will be excited!

I may have an idea for you. Send me an email at atrazig@gmail.com if you are interested.

Archived