Glory 2462/2465 Newest info

pryd

Now that these are classified as 6B's has the bedding changed? Before it was posted that the bed was a single, then it was a queen, then a single again, then 2465 was a double and 2462 was a single. (Head Spinning)

So now that they re-classified these cabins, are there 2 beds or just one in each cabin?

Someone just off the Glory should know maybe Firefly?

All of these cabins had two twins that can be pushed together to form a queen or small king. There have been many debates if the size of the two twins together is a queen or california king, lets not go there.

They have the same beds that ALL the other cabins have other than 1As which only have one twin in most part (some still have two twins such as the one on deck 6).

All of Conquest class has two twins, not just Glory. I was in one a month ago and loved the cabin on Conquest, but I knew from someone who stayed there is 2006, it had two twins. I have the oppoisite cabin booked next year. Looking forward to it.

• 6 months later...

pryd -----------------------------------------------------

We will be in these two cabins on the 1st and Photos will be taken to eliminate any other doubts.

so what is it 2 beds or one???/

Archived