Air Force 1 booked up, now who?

imjoyful2

After doing much research here, I decided to go with Papa Bear for our St. Thomas tour. But he emailed me back saying he is booked.:( He said maybe he'll have a cancellation.....Rats....any suggestions of who else to go with?? I liked the fact that we would tour for just a bit then spend 3hrs on Sapphire Beach. Seems like everyone else only has you on the beach of 2hrs or so. And shopping isn't a big deal to us there, plus his prices were great (it's me, DH and our 4 kids, and he offered a cheaper price on the kids.) HELP!!!:p

I don't think I could handle Sonny and all the singing.

I'm sorry you won't get to go with Papa Bear. We loved him!

My 2nd choice was Godfrey. He sounded a little more sedate than Sonny.

But you're right about the packages. Seems like they are all the standard shopping/tour/beach.

There's a USVI website (vinow dot com). Go to the St Thomas tab, then activities, or transportation. They may have some ideas.

You should try Henry Christopher(EEE Tours) He is awesome and he and Papa Bear are the best of friends! We have used Henry the past 3 years and we love him!!! He is a retired police officer and is now a pastor at the Church of God in St.Thomas. We can't wait to see Henry again!!!!! His website is www.eeetours.com Please tell him Sgt. Jeff said hello and we can't wait to get back to St. Thomas!! If you have questions, ask away!!!!

Archived