recent panama canal coral princess cruisers

carol allen

The ship itself is beautiful and well maintained.

I was not crazy about each menu ... but enjoyed going to the alternate dining spots those nights - enjoyed both alternatives. Have dinner on Balcony if you get a chance.

Production type shows were well done.

Spa is expensive ... but nice. They push the products very heavily.

The Lotus Pool area is very nice ... quiet.

Everything was wonderful ... glad to answer any specific questions

I'm awful with names ... CD was Dave something ... I will have to look up the captains' name. The CD seemed friendly enough ... but not too much interaction. Little interaction with Captain .. he actually married us while on board ... but just a couple minute conversation with him before the wedding ... didn't see much of him throughout the rest of the trip. But I was on my honeymoon ... maybe that was my issue and not his.:D

The parking issue is a big hassle since the 10 day cruises often arrive at a different dock then they left from ... and it is a huge port.

We stayed @ Amerisuites the night before and they took us directly to the ship and we got to leave our car parked there. (Cheaper than parking @ the port for a week). We then just took a taxi back to Amerisuites after the cruise (<$10) ... and since there were tons of taxi's there it was painfree

Archived