Express Check-in

NHBob

I would go to msc site, click on tab for forms, then click on guest declaration form, there will be 5 or 6 choices, one of them is guest declaration form, the others are for special services......the web express I found under tab of cruise guide, first link...hope this helps

Joe

You will notice on the MSC website, that the link for Guest Declaration Form has been replaced by a link to Web Express Check-in. What I've gathered from my conversations with MSC is that the Guest Declaration form was the old method - it would be filled in, and faxed to MSC (not submitted online. Web Express Check-in is the new and preferred method. However, I have no confidence in the new method. I filled out the entire form (for five of us), and when I got to the end, there was only a button to create a form to print. I thought this was weird, and contacted MSC. They confirmed that when you complete the web check-in, your information is sent to them electronically, and that you also need to bring the printout for reference. I asked if they had my information, and they did not. I explained that there is no "Submit" button, or any confirmation of anything happening. They said I could fax in my printout, and they would enter my information for me. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't be surprised if there was mass chaos on day of embarkment from all the people who think MSC has their check-in information - when in reality they don't. For all of you who want a little more peace of mind, contact MSC to confirm your information has been transmitted (I bet you it hasn't), and sort it out with them. We are travelling with a family of five, and I DO NOT want to start filling out immigration forms at the port! Good luck.

Yes, you are right, I just submitted the guest decalaration form 3 days ago and it was definitely submitted, the button actually read submit to MSC and print. They still have the link labelled Guest Declaration form. Ok I am going to see firsthand on Friday....from what I can tell from posts it seems like they did a good job with the Orchestra out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Joe

Archived