Liberty of the Seas

hazmat and Will - lol thanks for the update :D

So let's change that - Emmigirl, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go up to the first suite you find, knock on the door and ask to see their shampoo. Let us know if RCCL is still giving bottles of shampoo or if those are gone too. HAHAHAHAHAHA

We had 2 small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Did not use them so do not know if they would have restocked. We were in a GS.

Deb

All these responses have made more get even more excited about the cruise! Thank you all for the responses. We're leaving on the 15th of November and I'm already having concentration problems! Is the pizza on the Promanade included? Is it 24 hours?

What exactly is the parade on the Promanade like? What time/day is it usually?

Also, about the ice tickets someone said were handed out the first day. Where are they given? I want to be SURE to go to that.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for all the response!

Pizza at Sorrento's on the promenade is included w/cruise. It is not open 24 hours, but is open until 3am. The cafe in the promenade is open 24 hours though. The cafe does have regular coffee and teas that is included against the back wall, they also have great cookies. The only thing you pay for in the cafe are the specialty drinks.

Debbie, sorry that you didn't make the meet n' mingle. Glad to hear that you had a great time. DH took part in The Quest:eek:

Janet

We have done the Freedom and are going on the Liberty in January. What are the differences between the two ships?

i've sailed both ships. There is very little difference. There is a minor change in the Windjammer on the non-Jade side. THat was all I noticed. The parades have a different theme also. I can't think of anything else.

I'm a huge fan of Freedom-Class ships. We will be on Independence in just a few weeks. (Hurray!!!!)

I've heard several people talk about "the quest." WHat is that?

The Quest is sort of like Fight Club. The first rule of the quest, is, that you don't discuss the quest.

IMO, The Quest was the best entertainment on the entire cruise. Meant for those 18+.

Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

"in the air" is not gone! ok, you just made my day. i was sad when someone posted that it was o longer on the ship. so glad to hear they were just taking a break!

two questions. what are the hours for breakfast in the dinning room and how much is the spec. coffee card?

thanks so much!

Archived