new to embarkation in southern california

mikeblum

he have gone out of miami ,ft lauderdale and puerto rico but never san pedro...does rccl have a lounge to wait in on embarkation day...my wife and i diamond members and the rest of our group are gold and plat's...we plan to be at the pier around 11ish is there a special area that we can go and cool our heels until it's time to PARTY...MARINER OF THE SEA'S 3-15-2009...MEXICAN RIVIERA...

he have gone out of miami ,ft lauderdale and puerto rico but never san pedro...does rccl have a lounge to wait in on embarkation day...my wife and i diamond members and the rest of our group are gold and plat's...we plan to be at the pier around 11ish is there a special area that we can go and cool our heels until it's time to PARTY...MARINER OF THE SEA'S 3-15-2009...MEXICAN RIVIERA...

Yes, there is a lounge in San Pedro. Have a great cruise!

Debbi

The departure lounge is available for platinum and above and suite guests. However, you can bring the rest in your party with you so long as there are not too many of you. There was a party of six of us and only me and my DD were platinum. I asked the person who checked us in if the rest of my party (two gold members and two newbies) could come in the lounge and have priority embarkation, and they said no problem. Just show the folks the priority card and tell them we were all together. Worked like a charm! Keep the Marinier in good shape as we board the day you get off!

Archived