Question About Bus From Orlando Aiport to Port Canaveral

Yvonne

My Mom and I are going to be on the 10/26 sailing of the Mariner of the Seas, and we will be taking Royal Caribbean's bus transportation from the airport to the port and I'm just wondering if the carry-ons we have that we will take on the plane will be allowed to stay with us on the bus. I mean, do the buses have storage spaces above the seats for carry ons or do they have to go down below with the regular luggage?

When we have used the bus from the cruise line as a transfer, we could only take small bags. The ones the size of a small suitcase that some people put in the overheads on a plane will not fit on the bus. There is no way to close the bus oveheads and there isn't a lot of room.

There isn't enough room to put them under the seats in front of you either. So, if your carryon is large, it will have to go under the bus.

You are going on the same sailing we are. If you haven't joined our roll call, please do so. There are quite a few people signed up for the Meet and Mingle too.

Enjoy Mariner. She's our favorite ship.

The last post is correct, there is not much room on the bus itself. You may need to shift some things from your carry on to your regular luggage before you get on the bus. Or take a small collapsable bag to take your "must haves" and send your carry on with your regular bag to the ship.

Archived