Fascination Past Guest Pin

airhead22

Has anyone been on the Fascination lately and gotten a pin? I called Carnival to try and get one to complete my collection, and was told they are not making them for this ship. I would love to have one and thought since it was now doing 5 day trips, they would be available.

It took the Fantasy 2 1/2 years to get her pins again after starting a 4/5 night schedule. All I can say is email Carnival's customer service department and everytime you cruise put it on the comment card.

I wish they would go ahead and have the pins for each sailing no matter what the length is.

Dave

Has anyone been on the Fascination lately and gotten a pin? I called Carnival to try and get one to complete my collection, and was told they are not making them for this ship. I would love to have one and thought since it was now doing 5 day trips, they would be available.

Keep an eye on eBay. Once in a great while, a Fascination pin will show up for auction. Be prepared, however, they get premium prices for them. The last one I bid on eventually sold for 107.00!!!!! I've seen one or two sell in the 50.00-70.00 range, too.

I'm not prepared to pay anywhere near those amounts. So, guess I'll go pinless for awhile.

I am going on the Fascination the end of Nov. I am not a saver of pins--I just leave them in the room. If I were to get one I would just give it away if you wanted it!!

Gosh maybe I would be rich if I had been saving and selling on ebay!!

We were on the Facsination three weeks ago and we had pins left in our room. We are past guests of Carnival and I do know that you do not get them until you have sailed until your second cruise.

We were on the Facsination three weeks ago and we had pins left in our room. We are past guests of Carnival and I do know that you do not get them until you have sailed until your second cruise.

Hmmmm?? Is this correct? Maybe that's why the DW and I can't find our pins from our first cruise on Jubilee:rolleyes:

I'm forever losing small things like that, so she just assumed that I've stashed them somewhere and forgot where!:D

Hi I just happened to see your thread...I soooo would like a Fascination pin...she was my first ship/cruise the year I turned 40 (11 years ago) and to this date it still holds a specail place in my heart (15 cruises later)...I know that even if you get pins in your room you can ask for one at the reception desk...if there is any way you can possibly obtain an extra pin I would be eternally grateful..I will pay you for shipping/handling or send you a self addressed stamped envelope. I can even trade you either a Victory or a Miracle pin..My email is Salsera718@aol.com...Thanks so much..Marla

I left right after I posted this, and within 10 minutes the customer service person called me on my cell phone and told me they are just now starting to have the pins and she will send me one!! She was so nice and I could not believe she called me back. Kudos to you, Carnival!!!

I am going on the Fascination the end of Nov. I am not a saver of pins--I just leave them in the room. If I were to get one I would just give it away if you wanted it!!

Gosh maybe I would be rich if I had been saving and selling on ebay!!

I sell on eBay quite a bit....not one of those "stores" they have but at the regular auctions. I'll never get rich, fer sure, but the revenue generated helps feed my addiction to travel.....especially cruising......:D

Retired and on a relatively fixed income, I'm always looking for a way to make a few bucks - without working too hard, you understand. EBay is perfect.....and it's fun.....and you wouldn't believe the "stuff" I've gotten rid of....people will buy anything......:D

There is a Thread on CC that someone started about 3+ years ago. The person on there will try to find a pin if you ask. All they ask is, the next time you sail that you try to get an extra pin to send to them in case someone is in need of one.

I sailed the Fantasy in May and got an extra, leave in 2 days for a cruise on the Legend, where I will pick up an extra pin and send them both to him.

Kate<<<<<1 day and a wake up and I'm gone from very cool Bensalem PA to Tampa FL for a cruise leaving Sunday. Wahoo!!!:D

Archived