To Upgrade or Not?

scoobydu33

My DH and I are waiting for the upgrade fairy to visit and we received an offer from our TA today. We are currently booked in an SZ, GY for our Nov. 19 cruise on the Zuiderdam. We have the opportunity to upgrade to an SC, GY for $299 pp.:) If I remember correctly, it was significantly more for an SC when I originally booked. After reading all the threads about these improved categories, should we go for it or hope for an upgrade?:rolleyes: This will be our first cruise on HAL and just can't wait. What's a person to do?

I'd grab that opportunity in a flash! As an SC Guest, you will be entitled to all the Suite Amenities. I won't spell those out for you - there are lots of other threads dealing with that - but in my opinion, they are worth every penny. Let us know what you decide.

Woo Hoo! OK, I spoke with the travel agent and I can get the upgrade, to an SA :D for the $299 pp. Yippee! I am going to take it and we will be just 3 doors away from the Neptune Lounge.:p Cabin 7059 is ours! Thanks to everyone for the advice. Have a wonderful turkey day and I will write a review when we return.

Archived