Room safes on the Inspiration...

NOVEMBERCRUISER

Is the safe large enough to put a small laptop in? (A Macbook) My husband has to bring his for work and we were wondering if it would fit in the safe. It wouldn't have to be the entire laptop bag, just the computer itself. Thanks!

We cruise the Inspiration on November 17th!!!:D

First time cruisers!!

Is the safe large enough to put a small laptop in? (A Macbook) My husband has to bring his for work and we were wondering if it would fit in the safe. It wouldn't have to be the entire laptop bag, just the computer itself. Thanks!

We cruise the Inspiration on November 17th!!!:D

First time cruisers!!

Congratulations on your first cruise!! You picked a wonderful ship for your first voyage!!!

The safes on all Carnival ships are 8X9X10 so unless you have a tiny tablet PC it's not gonna fit.

I take mine with me and leave it out on the desk all the time and have never had any problems...

:)

WOW,,,good info to have,,,We are taking a computer along so that we can have some contact with the kids while we're gone,,,they're all pretty grown,,,but DS is 21, with a BRAND NEW driver's license, and he's keeping an eye on DD who is 17, with the help of older DD who is 23,,,

Just nice to know that if (God forbid) DS cracks the car up (why do I worry about these things? He's a good driver,,,) we can email them directions on what to do with the car, etc,,,,,God only knows what I think I'm going to do thousands of miles away,,,,,shaking head,,,

anyhoo,,,,does anyone know anythng about buying minutes for emails, etc? I don't expect to need alot,,,just enough to check my email 2ce a day for major disasters at home,,,

HOlly

Don't understand??? What do you mean take a grocery card?

Any card that has a magnetic strip! Old credit card, etc. You must use the same strip to lock and open it again. Maybe you don't have CVS and Publix Upromise cards where you live.

Any card that has a magnetic strip! Old credit card, etc. You must use the same strip to lock and open it again. Maybe you don't have CVS and Publix Upromise cards where you live.

Oh, cool,,,,so I could take a blank room key from the hotel I work at,,,how awesome :) Holly

WOW,,,good info to have,,,We are taking a computer along so that we can have some contact with the kids while we're gone,,,they're all pretty grown,,,but DS is 21, with a BRAND NEW driver's license, and he's keeping an eye on DD who is 17, with the help of older DD who is 23,,,

Just nice to know that if (God forbid) DS cracks the car up (why do I worry about these things? He's a good driver,,,) we can email them directions on what to do with the car, etc,,,,,God only knows what I think I'm going to do thousands of miles away,,,,,shaking head,,,

anyhoo,,,,does anyone know anythng about buying minutes for emails, etc? I don't expect to need alot,,,just enough to check my email 2ce a day for major disasters at home,,,

HOlly

I don't bother to take my computer but just buy a block of minutes for the computer room. I think for $30 or $35 you can send emails every day if you don't get to long winded. LOL...the connection speed is rather slow.

I don't bother to take my computer but just buy a block of minutes for the computer room. I think for $30 or $35 you can send emails every day if you don't get to long winded. LOL...the connection speed is rather slow.

OK, cool,,,thanks for the information,,,I may leave my laptop at home then :) Holly

We always have my husbands laptop, cameras and a bunch of electronic stuff cause my hubby is a puter geek :rolleyes: , we try to keep it all in a small pile somewhere where it wont' bug the steward, but we've never had anything missing from our stuff, I certainly wouldn't worry about it, we do lock up our cell phones, besides that other electronics are out and in the open.

Happy Sailing, you'll be hooked!!!

Carole

Archived