The Boatyard

fedexpackage

Anyone know what the charge for either of these beaches are for kids under 10? I'm guessing Lobster Alive sounds like a good place for us (4 kids ages 5-9)?? Or does anyone have any other recommendations? DH and I honeymooned in Barbados so I checked into a day pass there, but it's too much $$ for all of us for such a short time.

We had read that the Boatyard was free for kids, but after being dropped off by our taxi they charged our two grandchildren (aged 7 and 5) full price. We had been there previously and enjoyed it, but this time we felt that the music was too loud, and it wasn't really a family beach.

What is the admission price for the Boatyard? I assume it includes chairs/umbrella
Used to be US$15 but I hear it's 20 these days(inflation)

and that includes a chair, umbrella and a drink I think

- AND a ride back to the ship. Not a bad deal, all considered.

We went to the Boatyard last time we visited that port and boy did we have a blast!! Just sent them an e-mail to confirm their price and all that and this is what they told me. The entrance fee is $15 for adults and $10 for kids 12-5, 5 and under FREE!!! It includes the same things as before (chair, umbrella, free drink, water toys, use of restaurant and bathrooms, return shuttle to the ship) but you can also get a free pick-up from the ship to the Boatyard in the morning if you pre-book!!! Well I booked right away!! Asked them if they were any "hidden" charges as someone mentioned before and they told me no. That's not a good deal...that's a GREAT deal!! Barbados/Boatyard here we come!!

We had read that the Boatyard was free for kids, but after being dropped off by our taxi they charged our two grandchildren (aged 7 and 5) full price. We had been there previously and enjoyed it, but this time we felt that the music was too loud, and it wasn't really a family beach.

Thanks for the info! :)

Archived