Ticket Nightmare

Has anyone else had problems with their tickets, we are due to sail on the Destiny 30th Oct we reserved cabin only as wanted to stay in Majorca prior to cruise. We made our booking in February paid our balance in August recieved confirmation but never got tickets. Called Thomson told to call back within 5 days of departure, as we are due to leave on Sunday for our stay in Majorca I got a bit concerned called Thomson again told tickets in the post would get them in a day or two by Thursday i was realy worried called again told my tickets had been posted in September and they must have been lost and that i would now have to get my tickets at the port before we board I am still a bit worried, should I be?

No. On our last trip, we had a last minute booking so apart from a confirmation of the booking from the agent, had no other paper work at all. It was all there at the port - no probs. I'm sure all will be well. Take your confirmaton letter with you as proof but I'm sure it won't be necessary. no one asked us for any paper-work. They'll just ask for your name at the Thomson check-in desk and you'll be given an envelope like everyone else.

Fortunately you don't need the tickets for your flight so just roll up! Since they are embarking and disembarking passengers all through the day at Palma, I would think you can go as soon as you like to board - some flights come in quite early so you could be all settled in by coffee time! Good luck and enjoy!!! :)

Thanks for the reply kruzseeka. Thinking about it its no different from picking up tickets at the airport, i am just missing out on that great feeling you get when your tickets arrive through the post.

My worry of the day is the gale force winds praying they are gone by tomorrow morning or my boyfriend will have trouble getting me on the plane as im a terrible flyer luckily i love cruising so its mind over matter on that.

Archived