121 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Family of Ships

• Voyager
    • Radiance
    • Vision
    • Sovereign
    • Empress

• 2 weeks later...
I feel very comfortable on the Sovereign class ships. I sailed first on the Majesty and more recently on the Monarch. I've gotten so used to the layout of the ship that I feel right at home as soon as I step on the ship. The central location of Bolero's and the Schooner Bar make it much easier to stumble back to my cabin after a long night of drinking.:p

Reggie:D

[color=magenta][b]I voted for the Radiance class. I love all the glass everywhere and the open feel. The huge centrum with the list glass steps is breathtaking. I do like the Voyager class also, the mall in the middle is great but at times it seems too enclosed. I would take either!!!![/b][/color] :D

[quote name='msloderb']Just curious, does the Radiance class have a large promenade like the Voyager?[/QUOTE]
No large promenade - smaller winding area of shops kind of "hidden" (in a nice way).

Does have a HUGE "centrum" area - open all the way from the third deck to the 11th (or there abouts) - lots and lots of glass.

I voted Radiance because it has a wonderful open feel, easy movement throughout the entire ship, and wonderful little seating areas off of very public spaces for general relaxing and good discussion.

Archived