Miracle Aft Cabins - Can U tell me something

Any info to share in regards to aft cabins on this ship. Good/bad/noisy/private?????

We loved it.. we had 6333 on the Miracle last May. I did not find it to have more noise. Some cruisers felt that in this area you may feel more movement.. didnt notice that either.. The balcony is extended and slightly larger. Watching the wake of the ship was the best! Sailaway was awesome since we were in the back we could see both sides of the Hudson..

Other cruisers have complained of soot from the stacks of the ship- we experienced it one day and it was hardly anything and the staff came and cleaned up quickly.

I would book another aft cabin in a minute!

Enjoy

We were in 4232 and really loved it . It was a very quiet room and I loved sitting out on the extended balcony and listening to the water. It was also right across from the laundry room, which was very handy when you needed to iron something. The only negative was we sometimes felt a vibration and when the boat rocks you rock head-to-toe instead of side-to-side (hope that makes sense!) We would do an aft balcony again in a heartbeat!:)

Here's a recent thread about the aft cabins.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=842559

And, for the record, I did move my booking from 5297 to 4230 to get more of a cover. And, yes, the cabins have been reclassified to a higher catergory and are more expensive. Thankfully, I booked when they were 8C, but that means prices will have to drop dramatically to get any price drop.

That's ok. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Here's a recent thread about the aft cabins.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=842559

And, for the record, I did move my booking from 5297 to 4230 to get more of a cover. And, yes, the cabins have been reclassified to a higher catergory and are more expensive. Thankfully, I booked when they were 8C, but that means prices will have to drop dramatically to get any price drop.

That's ok. I'm sure it will be worth it.

We are going in May '09 and these prices are not budging !:)

Just be prepared for the lack of roof line. You may want to bring an umbrella in case of too much sun/rain. There is vibration in the rear of the ship, but it makes me sleep better. The privacy issue comes when you stand at the rail, you can look down on the people below you, and the people above you can look down on you, just don't stand at the rail if that bothers you. Personally, I found it fun talking to my fellow passengers.

I've had both aft and the aft wrap and I love them all. Nothing like the 180 view.

Archived