Denied Passprt

Cre

I was just thinking of that Seinfeld episode where the "Library Police" came after Jerry for his copy of Tropic of Cancer after 20 years.

Wow....I am sorry that happened to you and yea, I can see how that could be really embarrasing! :(

I was just thinking of that Seinfeld episode where the "Library Police" came after Jerry for his copy of Tropic of Cancer after 20 years.

Wow....I am sorry that happened to you and yea, I can see how that could be really embarrasing! :(

LOL! That was a great episode! Hey it must be a Florida thing..........cause I myself have a few about 15 years old here in Calif.:o

I wouldn't worry about it:D

lesson learned,,,and trust me I will NEVER do it again!!!!!! And it was certainly better than being arrested,,,,it was a bench warrant, so they wouldn't have gone LOOKING for me,,,,,,but if I had been stopped,,,I would have been arrested,,,,shudder,,,

Holly

Please........could you imagine:confused: Arrest warrants for every person behind on child support:cool: LOL!!!

It does happen and probably more than you think. A traffic stop can result in an arrest if the record is in the system.

My son's sperm donor has served a total of 3 years for non-payment of support and will be heading back soon. He hasn't filed income taxes since 1998 to avoid his refund going towards his back support.

LOL! That was a great episode! Hey it must be a Florida thing..........cause I myself have a few about 15 years old here in Calif.:o

I wouldn't worry about it:D

I heard more and more states are doing it,,,books are expensive,,,and when they're not returned, libraries can't afford to replace them with all the budget cuts,,,,,and you'll never know til you're pulled over,,,

It happened to me in Massachusetts,,,,,,

Holly

Based on all of the feedback and advice that I have received I see that I will be cruising solo until my BF gets his business straight. I don't know of anyone that could take off for a week at such short notice so it's just me

myself and I . Believe me ladies I am a single parent so I did understand all of what you were saying. My BF is a good guy who is crazy about his child. That's one of the things that really attracted me to him in the first place. The child went back and forth between my BF and the mom. My BF

wanted to the child to stay with him and to care for him but, at the time the mom wasn't having it. The child as I undrerstand it went back and forth between my BF and the mom for some time. That is something that I can tell that he regrets til this day. There are two sides to every story. I do admit that he could have handled his bussiness better but, I would never say that he isn't a loving parent. My daughter is my heart and I don't let just anybody share my heart.

Based on all of the feedback and advice that I have received I see that I will be cruising solo until my BF gets his business straight. I don't know of anyone that could take off for a week at such short notice so it's just me

myself and I . Believe me ladies I am a single parent so I did understand all of what you were saying. My BF is a good guy who is crazy about his child. That's one of the things that really attracted me to him in the first place. The child went back and forth between my BF and the mom. My BF

wanted to the child to stay with him and to care for him but, at the time the mom wasn't having it. The child as I undrerstand it went back and forth between my BF and the mom for some time. That is something that I can tell that he regrets til this day. There are two sides to every story. I do admit that he could have handled his bussiness better but, I would never say that he isn't a loving parent. My daughter is my heart and I don't let just anybody share my heart.

He might be able to get on,,,,just be prepared for the possibility he won't,,,others have said they had no problems at all,,,

I wish him luck in getting the mess straightned out :) These things can get complicated, especially when it's back and forth,,,

My SIL had his son for 5 months this year,,,and he still had to pay child support,,,,which kinda sucked,,,how is that fair? A few weeks I could see,,,but FIVE months? It's complicated,,,

Holly

Archived