Kids Books on The Liberty?

Wilda

We haven't found the libraries to be very well-stocked. I'd bring the books they want to read.
I agree. My girls live to read, and they found very little for their age level on Mariner of the Seas. I can't imagine it'd be different on other ships.

I always buy a couple books for the kids before a vacation (usually from ebay), and I hide them 'til the night before -- otherwise my girls'll read them too soon!

Our daughter has recently discovered the 'Animorphs' series, and she's gone through every volume in her school library, so we headed over to our local branch of the main library a couple of nights ago. She picked out a couple of books and then we noticed there was a book sale... We bought a library book bag for $10 and filled it up with as many books as we could fit in it - including NINETEEN Animorphs books!! :)

I just had to share that because it was so cool, but in response to the actual topic of the thread, I think the best idea is to take your own along. How old is your grandson? Is he old enough to enjoy having a chapter book read to him or is he still in the 'whole book with pictures' stage? If he's good with a chapter a night, I recommend the Narnia books highly. The first volume, 'The Magician's Nephew' is still my daughter's favourite. :)

Actually, NOW they are very stacked.

I just got a mailing a couple of days ago....I was going to post about it. I'll type it out here....from Royal Caribbean....

And now we have started the Adventure Family Library fleet-wide with a range of books for the entire family, a journey within a journey is just around the corner of your stateroom.

We've designed our libraries in such a way that books for young readers are easily accessible. From books about animals to toddlers to bedtime stories, there is something to keep your little ones entertained. Books can be found in different languages, depending on your itinerary. Choose your child's favorite story, or try out a different one each night with our Adventure Family Library.

Archived