sumitt ss or cc????????

carol459

Hi Carol,

It's me again. I think you made a great swap on the location because those aft cabins on the Sky deck get alot of noise from the outdoor eating area above. Not only do you hear the guitar player every night but also the moving of the deck chairs above. My parents stayed in the aft handicap CC cabin on the sky deck and complained about the noise. We were two decks down in a CC aft and didin't hear a thing.

As far as the ammenities between a SS and a CC. I think you made a great swap. I have personal experience with the differences of an OV, CC, SS, and RS and the ammenities afforded the suites are much nicer in relation to the more personal and direct attention of a butler. You really have all your needs and wants met. Our butlers met with us from the minute we checked into the suites and made a list of all our wants and desires and we were never disppointed. For instance we wanted crackers and cheese instead of canapes, no problem. We wanted a picture of ice tea when we were were sunbathing on the deck, no problem. We needed this or that pressed, no problem. The list goes on........

Archived