Single Digits

TrapperJeff

I leave Wednesday morning and then off for 9 days of cruising :D i'm going to start getting excited soon :p i'll pack tuesday night, lol

OMG how can you stand that????????? I dragged the suitcases and garment bag out tonight and started packing what we don't need right now,,,,a few days before, I'll start packing most of the shorts, etc, after doing wash,,,,and then Monday morning I'll pack the last minute stuff :)

Holly

OMG how can you stand that????????? I dragged the suitcases and garment bag out tonight and started packing what we don't need right now,,,,a few days before, I'll start packing most of the shorts, etc, after doing wash,,,,and then Monday morning I'll pack the last minute stuff :)

Holly

lol, if i start too early, i pack too much. i have an idea of what i'm taking... i get my shoes together about 5 days before... but i stay pretty busy right up until cruise time.... and i have a "cruise room" where i keep all my stuff, so i just throw everything into a suitcase the night before. now, i've been doing laundry this weekend, dropped everything at the cleaners and tailors friday... but packing? i like the pressure! :p LOL!

lol, if i start too early, i pack too much. i have an idea of what i'm taking... i get my shoes together about 5 days before... but i stay pretty busy right up until cruise time.... and i have a "cruise room" where i keep all my stuff, so i just throw everything into a suitcase the night before. now, i've been doing laundry this weekend, dropped everything at the cleaners and tailors friday... but packing? i like the pressure! :p LOL!

LOL,,,well when you travel alot, you get used to it pretty fast, I bet :) I haven't traveled ALONE with my DH for 20 years,,,I'm used to packing for a family of five,,,,which takes longer:D Besides,,,,I love packing,,,it makes me feel like I'm getting close,,,Holly

LOL,,,well when you travel alot, you get used to it pretty fast, I bet :) I haven't traveled ALONE with my DH for 20 years,,,I'm used to packing for a family of five,,,,which takes longer:D Besides,,,,I love packing,,,it makes me feel like I'm getting close,,,Holly

True, I have a lot already ready to go... and im pretty used to packing at the last minute... i know that most get excited pretty far out, and I wish i could... but i've traveled so much the last few months, i am still not ready to look at a suitcase!!! LOL!

im excited for you! you pack all night girl!! and have a great cruise!!! I love the fantasy class ships!! Please give us a review when you get back!! :) Are you really traveling alone with hubby for the first time in 20 years???? OMG!! I just got a chill!! How exciting!!!! well, you give us all the review you CAN ;) LOL!!!

I'm 8 more days!!!!!!!!!!! Leaving on the 3rd on the Inspiration,,,

and I've already STARTED packing:D Which ship are you on? Have an awesome time!!! Holly

11 more days for me! Hope you have a wonderful time!:)

Dana

4 days til we cruise!!!! :D

I"ve got the day before off, so I"ll tie up all the loose ends and pack the night before.

I"m too excited to sleep much the night before, so I"ll do housework and re-pack everything a couple of times. Then I"ll grab a couple of hours of shut-eye and be bouncing off the walls in the morning like a demented toddler. :eek:

LOL, my hubby is excited too, but he's alot more mellow about the whole thing and just laughs at me. :D

Packing almost all done! Just some laundry/ironing to take care of - and of course last minute stuff to throw in (makeup, brushes, etc).

Working mon-wed but took thurs off (need to time get that pedicure :D) then flying out friday! YIPPEE!

:) Are you really traveling alone with hubby for the first time in 20 years???? OMG!! I just got a chill!! How exciting!!!! well, you give us all the review you CAN ;) LOL!!!

Let me rephrase that,,,*I* have traveled alone as I was a travel agent for many years, and went on FAM trips with other agents,,,*DH* traveled alone for business once by himself,,,and I do believe ONE night we got a hotel for that one night alone at some point in the last 20 years,,,

but ALONE TOGETHER for more than 20 hours on an actual trip??? FIRST TIME in 20 years :)

We have done afternoons alone,,,we have Disney passes (our gift to eachother last Xmas) and often go to Disney together, which is 40 minutes away,,,,

But this is truly the first time in 20 years we have gone on vacation ALONE TOGETHER,,,

Probably would have done it sooner, but youngest DD (now 17) had some serious issues for quite a few years,,,,she is bi-polar, and simply could not be left with a relative,,,much too difficult to handle,,,she would do bizarre stuff like sneak out and be gone for 5 days,,,just could not risk it,,we spent 6 years trying to keep that kid alive, most of the time against her wishes,,waking up every hour on the hour to make sure she was home etc,,,we finally had to put her in a treatment facility for 9 months,,,,,,,and when we did THAT, we were paying through the nose and couldn't afford it :)

Now that DD is MUUUUUUUUCH better, and has been better for about a year, medications working wonderfully, it's like night and day, and we can leave her with relatives (older ones grown and on their own),,,

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! This is more than a "vacation" to us,,,it's life getting back to normal after 6 years of living hell,,,and moreso for her than for us,,,but for us too.

We are very excited!!! Holly

Archived