What will Conquest have after Dry Dock?

TX-JennSalos

We will be traveling on her after her dry dock. I have heard that one new thing will be an outside Big Screen TV. Anyone know of anything else?

Also, we are traveling on her shortly after her dry dock, should we be concerned? I have read a lot of nightmare posts about cruising directly after a dry dock ship returns to the seas.

Also, we are traveling on her shortly after her dry dock, should we be concerned? I have read a lot of nightmare posts about cruising directly after a dry dock ship returns to the seas.

It appears you are sailing over a month after dry dock, so you have nothing to worry about. At times the cruise right after dry dock might have an issue, if they couldnt get everything completed.

We will be traveling on her after her dry dock. I have heard that one new thing will be an outside Big Screen TV. Anyone know of anything else?

When in March are you traveling? We will be on her March 1st 2009

The changes will probably be similar to what they did to Valor. They added the big screen TV on Lido, added a Mongolian line to the Lido restaurant, took out the hot tub in the spa and made it a stretching/group exercise area. Of course, general cleaning and maintenance as well. It's only in DD for 2 weeks, so they don't have time to do a ton. They did not add new TVs on the Valor.

For the person on the Jan 4 cruise - does the ship go into dry dock immediately after your cruise? If not, I would not expect any type of activity related to DD. If it does go to dry dock on the 11th, you might have a few things closed down on the last sea day.

Archived