Cruise Critic Members Cruises on RCI

Do any of you Cruise Critic members organize group cruises on Royal Caribbean like they do for Carnival? I know that they have a lot of Cruise Critic members cruises for Carnival with discounted rates, discounted deposits, and special incentives. Just curious if there is anything like for RCI.

Do any of you Cruise Critic members organize group cruises on Royal Caribbean like they do for Carnival? I know that they have a lot of Cruise Critic members cruises for Carnival with discounted rates, discounted deposits, and special incentives. Just curious if there is anything like for RCI.

Yes, We are doing a Southern Caribbean Cruise Critic cruise on the Serenade in just under two weeks.

It is also a Royal Caribbean member cruise.

Hey Fred, the press and the fed from Philly have screwed things up big time... Times are so bad, I have to take one of these cheap cruises.

Cubs choke, Bears giving games away.... Saw that you and Tug tore up the Mariner.

Adventure sounds good too me! We almost booked Serenade out of SJ in December but decided to try out the new =X= ship instead.

We had a absolutely great time on Mariner! You should have joined us - now that was a cheap cruise. Except for the $1700 tab at the end.:rolleyes:

Adventure sounds good too me! We almost booked Serenade out of SJ in December but decided to try out the new =X= ship instead.

We had a absolutely great time on Mariner! You should have joined us - now that was a cheap cruise. Except for the $1700 tab at the end.:rolleyes:

I find your SN amusing because we nicknamed a former tablemate "Grumpus" last year.:) Whenever I see your posts, I think of him.

I am sure you are a nicer person than he was (that wouldn't be hard).;)

I find your SN amusing because we nicknamed a former tablemate "Grumpus" last year.:) Whenever I see your posts, I think of him.

Coming from DirtGirl. I'm sure he is....

Oh yeah, everyone that has ever met me knows it reflects the opposite of my personality.;) It's a joke name friends gave me years ago. I'm really about just having fun and not taking it all too serious.:D

I am sure you are a nicer person than he was (that wouldn't be hard).

Coming from DirtGirl. I'm sure he is....

:p I was a reseach scientist in soil chemistry for many years.;)

Oh yeah, everyone that has ever met me knows it reflects the opposite of my personality.;) It's a joke name friends gave me years ago. I'm really about just having fun and not taking it all too serious.:D

That's great! Just wanted to know you made me smile, and brought back happy memories. Grumpus actually left our table of fun people after the first night. We rather threw a party after that.:D It was one of my favourite tables ever.

Archived