Tampa/Orlando

CruiznWithHubby

I agree, no airfare. However we are taking the Amtrak train to Ft. Lauderdale. Its the same price as driving, even with the gas prices dropping. $136 rt for the 2 of us. No parking fees either. Besides we havent been on the train in a veerrrrrrrrry long time. Nice way to start our vacation.

Its 35 up here in gods waiting room ( hernando county ). Im hard at work at the hotel ( yeah right :cool: :p ) been done for over 2.5 hrs now. Did my audit, handled my direct bills, now i sit and do nothing but freeze!

Hey Holly, you work for an independant or a chain. I work at the Quality Inn Weeki Wachee. Right across from the mermaids ( yeah I know 20yr old girls in tight fitting outfits :D ).

Tim

I agree, no airfare. However we are taking the Amtrak train to Ft. Lauderdale. Its the same price as driving, even with the gas prices dropping. $136 rt for the 2 of us. No parking fees either. Besides we havent been on the train in a veerrrrrrrrry long time. Nice way to start our vacation.

Its 35 up here in gods waiting room ( hernando county ). Im hard at work at the hotel ( yeah right :cool: :p ) been done for over 2.5 hrs now. Did my audit, handled my direct bills, now i sit and do nothing but freeze!

Hey Holly, you work for an independant or a chain. I work at the Quality Inn Weeki Wachee. Right across from the mermaids ( yeah I know 20yr old girls in tight fitting outfits :D ).

Tim

Mermaids beat what we have over in the East side of Hernando County. (Lot's of cattle).........:p

Well the mermaids are now part of the Florida State Park system. I wonder if they have to wear the ranger hats underwater?

Its now Weeki Wachee Springs State Park ( as of 11-1-08 ).

Hey Holly. Have fun on the Inspiration today. I only have 10 days to go and we are off to Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize. Only 8 days until my birthday, why do they have to happen every year?

Tim

Archived