Pictures of Dawn on her last 2008 visit to Bermuda

bluesea777

Dawn is docked at King's Wharf (Dockyard) but I was able to take pictures of her across the Great Sound from Harbour Road on my way home from work today.

Her aft cabins are getting full blast of the autumn sunset.

Dawn, thanks for coming this year, and we look forward to seeing you again next April - with Spirit!

Dawn1.jpg.1dc1517986d07368bef307b016014674.jpg

Dawn2.jpg.cc892895210125beef70d88d23c1c2e7.jpg

We, too, look forward to Bermuda again next year. It will be our 5th time to Bermuda. Next year, on the Dawn, we're bringing a whole big group with us!! Can't wait to share this beatiful place with all our friends and associates. See you next year, Bermuda!

Thanks for sharing bluesea777...excellent pics. We recently visited your beautiful Bermuda, 7th cruise overall to Bermuda but first time on the Dawn. We loved the ship and continue to love Bermuda! I hope to return in 2010...if not with NCL (who as of right now hasn't posted their cruises out of NY beyond January/February)...then I'll cruise with HAL. Thanks again!

Dawn is docked at King's Wharf (Dockyard) but I was able to take pictures of her across the Great Sound from Harbour Road on my way home from work today.

Her aft cabins are getting full blast of the autumn sunset.

Dawn, thanks for coming this year, and we look forward to seeing you again next April - with Spirit!

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for our return to beautiful Bermuda in June '09!:D

Archived