RC - Freedom of the Seas, deck 9 or 10!

jen09

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you can help me, we are in the process of booking our honeymoon which will include a 7 night Carribean cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. We are going to splash out on a Junior suite, just wondering would deck 9 or 10 be better?? Any advise would be great.

Thanks,

Jenx

My Wife and I just got back from our honeymoon at the beginning of october aboard the Freedom. This was our first cruise so we booked a balcony room (now will never book an inside room). We were on Deck 8. Room 8292, it was spectacular, I loved it!!!I'd go with 9 if i were you, at least you would haveanother floor above instead of the social areas. Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

Rob

We had cabin 1700 on Deck 10 and booked it for Liberty I can tell you from experience that there is NO NOISE that comes from above what is above cabin 1700 is the windjammer no wild parties or people running around extra wide cabin large balcony do not pass it up

• 7 months later...

I have stayed on deck 10 on FOS and LOS and it is a pleasure to stay just one deck below the pool area. Deck 10 is great because you avoid the elevators. I stayed in D1 the last two years, and upgraded to a JS with my family of 4 for just $200 total this August (and still on deck 10 midship).

Archived