Bucket of Beer pricing?

dpal2208

there is no set price. you buy 5 (on the Jewel at least), and get the 6th for free. you pick the beer if it is available at the bar you are at. (each bar varies.) so if your favorite beer costs $5.00 a bottle, the bucket costs $25.00.

i enjoyed going to the beer and maltings bar, or whatever the latest name is. the draft beer came in a big glass, and they charged less than elsewhere. you go to a pool bar, and they give it to you in a smallish plastic mug and charge you just as much, if not more.

but it's fun to have the bucket. i always bring an opener so i can open them when i want. :)

Hey guys,

Whats the going rate for the Buckets of Beer? Not sure if they are different per ship but we are traveling on the SKy.

thanks in advance

djp

Is the deposit thing new? We were on the Dawn in January and got several buckets of beer and never had to pay a deposit on them. Our cabin steward always took our empty buckets when she cleaned our cabin and we even used one as a ice bucket for the duration of our cruise. Here's a tip if you do get the beer bucket and take it back to your cabin....bring a bottle opener.

The deposit was hit and miss for us. We ordered at least 2 buckets of beer a day and sometimes we were charged $5 for the deposit and other times we were not. I think if they gave you a helmet you were charged for the deposit, if it was a bucket, we were not charged. Love the buckets of beer!!!! We ordered a different bucket of beer everyday to change things up a bit.

It was less the $25 for the bucket for domestics more like $20 import buckets were $25. They will let you mix domestic and imports but charge you the higher price.

We loved the buckets and always asked the bartender not to open all the bottles we usually ended up taking some back to the cabin for later.

We were never charged the deposit either, must be hit or miss

Archived