Mariner O'Seas New Year's Cruise

mjb585

We will be on the Mariner of the Seas 12/28/08 - 01/04/09 Western Carrib (our first RCCI cruise) and have a few questions:

- What nights are the formal nights?

- Is there anything special done New Year's Eve? Special menu, activities, etc.

- We are looking to book Portofino one night. Is there a better night based on the itinerary and regular dining room menu?

- Are previous cruise daily schedules posted anywhere for us to look at before our cruise?

- Has anyone done the Catamaran Snorkel excursion at Grand Cayman and what was your experience?

- Does the soda package include lemonade, juice, or non-soda?

We're cruise newbies traveling in a total party of 15 family members and would appreciate any information/tips. We're so excited about our trip but have soooo many questions.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike!

Welcome to CC and Royal Caribbean. You're in for a treat. We will be on the cruise right before yours, so I'll wave as we get off. I wanted to do a B2B but we just couldn't do it this year. New Year's Eve will definitely be a formal night and it will be a great party......especially since the Mariner will be leaving the east coast right after your cruise.

Be sure and join in on your Roll Call. I believe it is an active one. You will get tons of information there.

Have a great cruise.

Archived