Thanks a Million... PBTom!

Randy & Carmen

Tom.....what can I say?.......You did it again.....I thought you're were a great guy when I met you last May but you really made our CC friends happy when the Saints and Sinners visited you last week:D ....We totally enjoyed our time there and almost didn't want to leave but you know how we all love Carlos and Charlies......and maybe you can go with us next time;) ....Anyway, everyone in the group kept talking about the awesome day we had at Paradise Beach....several in the group actually said they liked it best of all that we did on the whole cruise and kept saying what a great guy you are......From the fun time you showed us to the shots and food and even the set up massage gag you pulled on me....lol........We all loved it.....What an awesome beach you have there and I think it's the best on Coz....Everyone constantly comments on how nice the facilities are and the restrooms are as nice and smell as nice as some 5 star restaurants.......Mark your calendar as I said as we have a bunch coming back in Feb......I'll let you know the date the closer we get........Take care and see ya soon!

Yup! We sure had a good time! I had a lot of fun meeting and partying with y'all, you definitely made our day! Looking forward to Feb, I´ll have to come up with another gag to set you up with...I here that there´s video of your heavenly massage!! 14.gif

Thanx for all the compliments, and say hi to everybody for me...hasta la vista!!

Our group plans to visit PB next week from NCL Sea. We will be the ones celebrating several birthdays next wk! So have lots and lots of Pina Coladas ready for next Monday the 15th cause we are more than ready to enjoy.See you next wk.

Archived