AOS - deck 10 cabin

Hi - we are booked on Feb 8, AOS S. Carib on Deck 10 in inside cabins 1341 and 1339. Does anyone know if they are a good cabin? We like the idea being one deck below the pool as without a balcony that is where we will spend most of our time.

Thanks!!!

Hi - we are booked on Feb 8, AOS S. Carib on Deck 10 in inside cabins 1341 and 1339. Does anyone know if they are a good cabin? We like the idea being one deck below the pool as without a balcony that is where we will spend most of our time.

Hi, we'll be on the same cruise and deck. I've never had an inside room but have always been on Deck 10 because we love being just a stairway down from the pool deck. You will be near the stairway so it will be very convenient to walk up to the outside as well as the Windjammer. Sounds pretty good to me.

em

Great! We had originally booked a balcony guarantee but then decided to save some money and do an inside cabin. I was hoping being one deck from the pool will make up for not having a balcony -we wont have far to go to see the sun! Plus the money we saved will basically cover the cost of our airfare to PR. We had an inside on our last cruise and didn't mind it much - especially traveling with friends again we find we spend more time our of our cabin hanging out with them by the pool.

Glad to hear the positive comments on the interior rooms on Deck 10. We have rooms 1575, 1577, and 1579 (cat L) which are under the solarium whirpools and was concerned about the possible noise issue.

Actually it looks like you're under the crew section of the bar area so I won't think you'd have any noise problems. The Solarium bar closes early if I remember right. The Solarium area is very quiet at night and you'll be just a few stairs down from the hot tubs which will be wonderfully convenient.

em

Cool, thanks for the positive remarks. The only negative about being in our rooms is that we will have to look at the Grand Suites across the hallway from our cheapie inside rooms :rolleyes:

Well just close your eyes when the door is open. Actually the great thing about cruising is that everything else on the ship is as available to you as it is to the people in the Grand Suite and they pay much much more for it.........so you should say 'thank you' when you pass them in the hall. :D

em

Well just close your eyes when the door is open. Actually the great thing about cruising is that everything else on the ship is as available to you as it is to the people in the Grand Suite and they pay much much more for it.........so you should say 'thank you' when you pass them in the hall. :D

em

Actually, not everything is available to everyone. I just got off the AOS on Sunday morning. Stayed in a Grand Suite on deck 10. Staying in the Grand Suite got me access to the concierge lounge. The concierge gave us advice on what to do in the islands, booked our excursions for us, booked our spa appointments. She took care of putting our tips on our sea pass account and also set up our luggage valet service for the trip home. We got priority check-in and priority disembarking on the last day. Not to mention the free drinks and snacks every night!! I won't even talk about the cabin.

I realize that not everyone can afford to pay the extra money for a Grand Suite. We only did because we were celebrating our 10th anniversary. But after experiencing concierge service I think we'll be spending the extra money from now on. (At least until we make it to Diamond status anyway)

Archived