HELP! Wanted to surprise parents who are on inspiration RIGHT NOW! A memeber here!!

Wantstosurprise

Oh I need to know the end to this story!! Was Mach able to help you? Did the cruise director get in touch with you? What happened? Waiting with baited breath........we're all such romantics! :D

My mother is Holly. I believe her user name is cruzinwithhubby or something similar. She is on the Inspriation that sailed yesterday and will be back on Saturday into Tampa. I am very dissappointed. Just a few days ago I remembered that about a year ago I heard my mother say that there was a certain song she wanted to dance to with my father on her anniversary (this is the reason for thier cruise, their 25th wedding anniversary.)

I am unable to get Carnival to help me out with this. I have called 1-888-Carnival. I have spoken to guest relations and to reservations. They keep telling me that in order to requests a song from the DJ I must actually be on the ship. :( I am heartbroken. I wanted this to be a surprise and it is falling apart. (if she gets on here and reads the surprise will be ruined anyway but oh well lol)

My mother told me she posted here and you all were FULL of knowledge, so I knew if anyone had any ideas it would probably be you all. You are my last hope! Please help me find a way to play her song!!!!!

Thanks in Advance!

Katie

Katie~ you are so thoughtful. I would suggest emailing Machman and asking him, he is very knowledgeable and knows a lot of people. His email is hostmach@cruisecritic.com. good luck and post back to keep us updated!!!

Frances

Katie~ you are so thoughtful. I would suggest emailing Machman and asking him, he is very knowledgeable and knows a lot of people. His email is hostmach@cruisecritic.com. good luck and post back to keep us updated!!!

Frances

Well, it would have been smart for me to read the whole post!!! Machman "we're not worthy!!!" ;) I knew you would have an answer!!!

I agree!!! Although I was watching NBC and couldn't place what was missing, until Tom Brokaw said something about Tim Russert and I realized what was missing :( Tim and his dry erase board.

~Kristie

I agree.....the suspense is KILLING ME!!!! Somebody tell us something!!!

Mach, thanks for helping the OP out. You are a GREAT person!!

Just read this thread and I am also anxiously awaiting a reply from the OP. I'm sitting on the couch, surfing, reading through the boards, trying NOT to watch the elections. Every 1/2 hour or so I hit Yahoo news.

Can't wait to hear what happens!

I would be absolutely floored if my kids did something like this for me!!!

OP-if you pull this off this will be the highlight of their cruise!!! Kudos to you.

As for you Host Mach-you are one he!! of a man helping the OP out like this!!! Looking forward to meeting you on the Splendor in April!!!

Carmel

Archived