Price drpos on freedom

ScotFi

Hi

Booked for Sept 09 on Freedom what is the chance of a price drop. Thought I had read somewhere on here it was unlikely as this was a popular ship.

We have booked with Virgin Hols and do not think they will inform us although they said RCI let them know and would pass it on. I thought you had to identify the price drop and let the TA know, do RCI let you know if you book direct?

Thanks in advance

Scotfi

Generally speaking, neither RCI or you travel agent will be looking out for you to that level of detail. We sailed on the Mariner this past September and prices just kept going up until the date of sailing; Port Canaveral sailings on the Mariner are extremely popular and no doubt that the Freedom will continue this trend. Still, if the economy has a negative affect on bookings, you never know. Keep an eye on the RCI website on a daily or weekly basis for possible price drops and if you see one, call your TA immediately!

BTW, we are also booked on the Freedom next September, so we're hoping for the same thing!

You got me all excited. I saw the subject and thought that maybe there was a price drop on Freedom which means it's possible for me to see a price drop on Independence. :D

Needless to say, my bubble just burst. :p

duncanmaria is right - generally the prices on those ships just go up and up.

Archived